Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Any Pics?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you guys send me pics from this weekend or post them? Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member billd25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only took a few, and they didn't come out too good, I'll get them tonight (if i remember)

    Nevin took a bunch, even some on the highway, hope they came out good.

    Bill

  3. #3
    Inactive Member billd25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mostly racing pics, a few show pics,

    http://www.evotuners.com/gallery/idrcecf2003

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Nevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2002
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are the pics I took from the KISS FM Show...

    http://community.webshots.com/album/92740583lXREHo

  5. #5
    Inactive Member billd25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nevin, I love the highway shots, nice job!!

    24105070 9dcc 028001E0

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 30, 2003 04:32 PM: Message edited by: billd25 ]</font>

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    EXCELLENT pics Nevin, I love the shot of my mug! hahahaha!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Nevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2002
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Bill. Those were pretty hard shots to take.. but I tried my best [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Eric, that shot of your mug is awesome...hahaha My gf couldn't stop laughing when I showed her.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member billd25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nevin, can you email the original pic (from above) if it's better quality than the uploaded one..

    Thanks,
    Bill

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DSMer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome pics Nevin..driving a car and taking pics? cant get any better then that....Great pics!!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When Nevin was taking the pics I saw him swearving all over, haha funny [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •